Sector Survey Report
Following our sector survey carried out between 25 April and 10 June, please click here to access our Sector Survey Report.
We are pleased to report that:
- 69% of organisations reported a greater awareness of VAS compared to 3 years ago.
- Satisfaction scores of VAS services are mainly either ‘very satisfied’ or ‘satisfied.
If you have any comments, or would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The key findings from the report were:
- 72% have seen an increase in demand for services.
- 82% hold reserves:
- 14% less than 3 months (9)
- 39% 3-6 months (25)
- 14% 6-12 months (9)
- 12% 12+ months (8)
- 11 organisations hold no reserves.
- 52% have had to look for additional funding at the same time as managing an increase in demand.
- Skills currently lacking:
- 47% fundraising
- 36% social media
- 26% website
- 26% marketing
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) – 31 groups are interested in help from VAS to further develop this area.
- 69% of organisations reported a greater awareness of VAS compared to 3 years ago, with 30% about the same.