Sector Survey report 2022-23
Following our sector survey carried out between 16th August and 15th September 2023, we are pleased to report that:
41% of organisations reported a greater awareness of VAS compared to 3 years ago.
Satisfaction scores of VAS services are mainly either ‘very satisfied’ or ‘satisfied.
Additional key findings were:
- 79% of organisations hold reserves, with 21% (18 organisations) holding no reserves.
- Skills currently lacking:
41% social media
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) – 45 groups are interested in help from VAS to further develop this area.
- 65% of organisations support beneficiaries of all ages.
- Trustees are each providing, on average, a combined 406 volunteer hours per year.
- Most organisations use volunteers for support:
41% organisations saying they have between 1 – 10 volunteers.
76% stated that ‘word of mouth’ was the best way to recruit volunteers.
- 30% declared an income of between £10,001 – £100,000, 30% have less than £10k.
If you have any comments, or would like further information, please contact email@example.com