Service Delivery Manager at MS Therapy Centre
Hours: 21 Hours Per Week
Salary: £32,000 – £33,000 per annum (pro rota)
An exciting opportunity with an ambitious charity – helping to expand services, reach more people, drive an outstanding quality service approach and ensure members achieve improved health outcomes.
The Swindon MS & Neuro Therapy Centre is a one stop shop for people with neurological conditions, and their families. We offer mutual understanding and support, providing services to help manage physical symptoms and reduce the progression of neurological conditions.
The Centre is a unique facility, supporting people from Swindon, rural North Wiltshire, and nearby rural areas in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire. Offering: neuro physiotherapy, specialist exercise classes, social events, complimentary therapies and oxygen to support the body’s healing, counselling, clinical health advice, benefits advice, respite and specialist advice for carers.
The Service Delivery Manager will promote a positive culture with an ambitious commitment to excellence and delivering services, reflecting the needs of members. You will play a significant role in service improvements, extending our offering, developing private funding opportunities, increase our accessibility, and guide the service in its growth and development over the next few years.
You will motivate and develop the team to deliver a consistently high quality, needs led, outcomes focussed service.
We are looking to recruit an experienced manager who is passionate about delivering services that make a difference to people’s lives.
SERVICE DEVELOPMENT & MEMBER SUPPORT
- Pro-active in working alongside our CEO, to drive the development of our services. Identifying and implementing innovative approaches to increase member numbers significantly, collaborating with key partners to help deliver shared health outcomes.
- Devise new ways of supporting members to improve health outcomes, encourage self-management and participation in services.
- Ensure high quality and timely service delivery in line with the Service Level Agreements with our self-employed therapists.
- Ensure member pathways are efficient and effective by providing leadership to the Support Worker team, provide cover when necessary and ensure member needs are reflected in the services offered.
- Supervise and monitor the journey of new members ensuring service standards are upheld and outcomes monitored.
- Manage our team of support workers and self-employed therapists.
- Oversee recruitment and training of line managed staff to ensure they are properly supported and equipped to deliver the service objectives.
- Manage our team of volunteers. Identifying and implementing ways to enrich the volunteer experience, maximise volunteer opportunities and strengthen our volunteer infrastructure.
- Continually organise, review, and develop volunteering roles and opportunities that support both the immediate and long-term needs of the charity, in line with our strategic priorities.
- Oversee the volunteer recruitment and selection process to foster an environment that promotes equality, diversity and inclusivity and ensure a fair and consistent approach.
- Promote a positive culture of engagement that values and recognises the contribution of volunteers both internally and externally.
- Lead on the capture and development of volunteering data, working with colleagues to ensure accuracy, validity and reliability that reflects volunteer contributions and delivers insight.
- Ensure volunteering data is captured and available for programme outcomes for funders and trustee reports and the Annual Review.
- Create a volunteer induction pack, comprehensive on-boarding experience and design an appropriate training programme for all volunteers.
INCOME GENERATION & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Support the CEO to secure private income (from non-neuro individuals and groups) who would benefit from accessing our services.
- Identify new ways to utilise Centre assets both for members and non neuro groups.
- Represent Swindon MS & Neuro Therapy Centre at key sector meetings, network events and pitches as required.
- Support the development and delivery of the charity’s strategic and operational plans, feed into organisation wide decisions, and be involved in updating policies and procedures.
- Work with the CEO an appropriate approach to management information is developed and captured appropriately.
- Ensure compliance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Undertake other tasks as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- English Language and Mathematics GCSE Grade C (Level 4) or above, or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering service-based programmes of work – implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Ability to engage and motivate a team to deliver high quality service outcomes – managing a diverse workload, prioritising and meeting deadlines, while working under pressure.
- Experience of multi-agency working with statutory and non-statutory agencies and developing relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Experience of growing customer base through sales activity and delivering high standards of customer service.
- Ability to network face to face and virtually, to develop new contacts and partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent team working skills, recognising others’ strengths and providing support as needed.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Ability to motivate yourself and work independently on your own initiative.
- Solution focused and creative in approaching new challenges.
Closing date of 7th June.
Applications to email@example.com