Talking to Your GP - Barriers in Swindon
Swindon Equality Coalition is a network of people and organisations that aims to break down barriers. We want to find out about barriers people are facing in getting an appointment with their GP.
Your experiences will help us create a report of the situation in Swindon – and to highlight changes that are needed to make the system more equal and accessible.
The more information you can provide, the better e.g.:
- How did you contact your GP: by phone / online / in person
- How easy was it to get an appointment? (How long did you wait?)
- Did your GP see you in person – or was it a phone or video appointment?
- How did you find the experience of booking the appointment? How could it have been made simpler?
- Do you have any special needs? How did the booking process cater to your needs?