Operations and Facilities Controller at MS Therapy Centre
20 Hours per week (with the flexibility to increase hours) Part Big Lottery funded – Reaching Communities
To join their small team of staff to support their Members, Carers and large team of volunteers.
To ensure the smooth, effective, safe and efficient day to day running of the Swindon Therapy Centre for MS. To act on behalf of the Centre Manager on all Centre business when required.
• Good self-management and organisation skills
• Ability to be able to prioritise a number of different issues
• High level of communication, influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to build relationships at all levels
• Good listener and empathetic
• The ability to be tactful and diplomatic
• General commitment to the success of the MS Swindon Therapy Centre
The candidate must be sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the centre and willing to wholeheartedly commit to supporting the success of the MS Swindon Therapy Centre.
For more details call 01793 481700 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 18 November 2016
CVs please by e-mail or to: Swindon Therapy Centre, Bradbury House, Swindon SN5 7ER
We provide services to children and vulnerable adults and candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Swindon Therapy Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To download a copy of this job advert please click here