Manager at Clivey & Twist
Manager at Clivey & Twist ‘Children and Young People’s Project’
Salary: £22,500 – £24,500
Hrs: 37 including some evenings
Role: Clivey and Twist is a vibrant youth project, and we are looking for a passionate and committed hardworking individual, who will change the lives of children and young people that we work with as well as elevate the project to the next level.
Your job will be to:
To work in accordance with the vision, aims and objectives of the project.
- To lead the development of the project in line with the agreed business plan
- To line manage and supervise the Clivey and Twist team of paid and volunteer staff
- To be accountable to the Management Group
- Face to face work with young people
- Session Planning
- To co-ordinate day to day management and administration of the project.
- To oversee the delivery of a range of advice, support and information services to children and young people
- To recruit, manage, supervise, and carry out annual appraisal and objective setting with paid and voluntary staff
- To co-ordinate the management of project premises and underlying services, and integrity of the building
- To co-ordinate day to day financial management and budgeting
- To fundraise for core work, special projects and project development
- To develop and maintain partnerships and joint project work with other agencies both voluntary and statutory agencies providing services to the same client group and local geographic area
- To service the Management Group’s monthly meetings and sub-groups.
- To assist the Management Group in reviewing policies and procedures
- To listen to and use the experience of the staff team
- To promote the work and raise the public profile of the project.
- To attend monthly supervision sessions and an annual appraisal and objective setting with the allocated Management Group member.
- To produce reports and data as required by the Management Group, funders and key partners.
- To monitor and evaluate the project service delivery.
- To undertake training identified through the supervision and appraisal process as and when required to enhance personal skills and to increase the quality of service to users.
- To act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the project.
- To coordinate appropriate training for staff and members of the Management Group
- To identify target groups and areas of work and develop strategic planning for an expanding service to deliver to these targeted groups/areas
- To co-ordinate the involvement of young people in the management, monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- To assist the management group in developing a quality assurance process.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this role
To apply, or if you would like any further information, please contact Satnam Bains on 07788942851 or email email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is 12.00pm Thursday 4th May 2017
Interviews will be held week commencing 8th May 2017
‘We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment’