Employment Law Essentials for Voluntary Sector Employers
The voluntary sector faces special challenges as employers, including fixed term funding, reliance on volunteers, governance by unpaid trustees, and limited resources to handle human resources.
Focused on the specific needs of the voluntary sector, this training will cover:
- drafting and amending contracts of employment
- managing disciplinary and grievance processes
- understanding the range of parental rights
- managing sickness absence
- handling reorganisations and redundancies
- understanding fair and unfair dismissals
The course will take place at Voluntary Action Swindon on the 4th April 2016, 10am – 12 noon.
The course will be run by Paul Archer, who worked as an employment lawyer at Wiltshire Law Centre and Lemon & Co Solicitors for more than 25 years and has worked closely with and for the voluntary sector.
You can book onto the course via the form on our training page. Alternatively, call us on 01793 538398 or email email@example.com