Community Living Lead at First City Nursing
First City Nursing Services are delighted to offer an opportunity for a Community Living Lead to integrate to deliver the integration of care and support services to tenants in 4 extra care schemes and a daytime activities programme. They are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great customer care and enabling people to live the lives they want as well as being an inspiring leader to work with staff in making the changes that are required.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing a staff team able to implement a change programme based on the needs and wishes of those receiving services or who may receive the service in the future. This person will need to understand how to work in a person centred way that builds on the strengths of staff and customers to develop together a service that offers excellent care and support and a range of stimulating and interesting activities and events to those in the schemes and in the wider community.
The team leader will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the highest levels of quality support and at the same time being prepared to lead staff and customers through a challenging change programme that will require everyone to try new things
- Leadership qualifications in Health and Social Care is desirable but full training will be given to the appropriate, passionate, customers focused individual. Health and Social Care Level 5 would be desired but a willingness to complete this would be acceptable with the right candidate that meets the rest of the requirements.
- Experience in leading change
- Ability to inspire staff and customers to be the best they can be.
- Experience in developing or delivering a service that enables customers to participate in designing and managing the service.
- Experience of writing records and ensuring an excellent standard of accuracy within care files and other relevant documents.
- Recognition of the importance of self-development and an ability to bring Personal skills, interests and hobbies to this role.
- Experience and knowledge of the health and social care system including awareness of CQC, the Care Act, strength based social work and other key legislation.
- Expertise in planning customer visits and priorities.
- Experience in participating in/ contributing to the out of hours related services.
First City welcome applications from candidates who have appropriate skills in terms of being strength and values based in their delivery and a flexible approach in terms of leading an evolving and changing environment which will enrich and promote wellbeing improvements for customers.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement
- Workplace pension scheme
- Supportive induction, and training and development
Salary £22,000 – £26,000 dependant on experience based on 40hrs pw.
The closing date is for the 2nd August 2019.
To apply for this job you must email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org