Pride of Swindon Awards 2016
Do you know an individual or team who have made a difference to your community by helping others?
Nominate them for this year’s Pride of Swindon Awards so that they get the recognition they deserve!
They could be:
- A volunteer who has given their time selflessly for years
- A child or adult who has displayed remarkable courage
- A person who has helped reduce crime in your area
- Somebody who has given unselfish service to one of the hundreds of sports clubs in the town
- An exemplary young person who should be recognised as a role model
- An extra-special neighbour
- An employee who has gone the extra mile for those in the community – maybe an inspiring teacher or a caring nurse or doctor
The closing date for nominations is Friday 29th January.
Download a Nomination Form here
Nomination forms must be returned to:
The Pride Of Swindon Awards
Or by email to email@example.com