Swindon Sports Forum small grants closes on Friday 8th September. Up to £1,200 is available for sports clubs to fund up to 75% of a project designed either to increase participation or club development.
Clubs must operate within the Swindon Borough and must be at least Level 1 accredited through SBC, WASP, Sport England or their sport’s National Governing Body. They need to have a constitution, bank account, proof of insurance (public liability), Child Protection Policy & known by your National Governing Body.
Funding can only be for projects which only start after 23rd November 2017.
Previous successful grant winners must complete an End of Grant Report detailing spend and how it has helped before applying for another grant – this can be either through a Word doc form which Grants Officer Neil Bromley can provide.
New initiatives will be favourably considered by the Grants Panel
- Grants will be granted solely on the information included in the application
- Grants must be spent within 12 months and any unspent funds returned to the Forum
- Self-sustainability is key – funding for running costs ,NGB membership etc will only be supported to a maximum of £500 in 2017, to be reduced to zero on a sliding scale by 2020.
- No correspondence will be entered into. For more information please contact Neil Bromley – Grants Officer to receive an application form – email@example.com or 07527 546164
- Upon submission of the grant contact Neil who will acknowledge receipt
Applications close on Friday 8th September
- Decision made by Friday 22nd September
- Grants awarded on 23rd November 2017
- Upon completion of a project, please publicise the success through the Advertiser, Link Magazine, Total Swindon, etc and acknowledge you received funding from Swindon Sport Forum. Please share publicity with the Sports Forum
Clubs that have received funding in the past year include wheelchair basketball, sword fencing, hockey, cricket, lawn bowls, croquet, angling and American football to name a few.
The Swindon Sports Forum invites you to attend their 2015 AGM. The AGM will be taking place on Thursday 19th November 2015 at the Legends Lounge at Swindon Town Football Club. The AGM will start at 7pm with registration from 6.30pm. Light refreshments will be available on the night and the bar will also be open.
Please join us for the
Swindon Sports Forum Annual General Meeting on November 19th
at the Swindon Town Football Clubs Legend Lounge.
Please come along for an evening of Sporting information, recognition, and acknowledgement of the people who play a key part in supporting Sports clubs and make Sports happen in Swindon!
There will also be opportinities to network with like-minded people from the Sporting community.
Venue: Legends Lounge, Swindon Town Football Club, County Road, Swindon, SN1 2ED
From: 19:00 with Light refreshments and an Open Bar
The Swindon Sports Forum is the voice of the Sporting community.
An Agenda will follow on shortly. To book a place please email SportsForum@vas-swindon.org